Claims Equilibrium Club
Claims Equilibrium Club is our enhanced claims consultancy service that has been developed in conjunction with Top Marks Loss Adjusters to give our clients the best possible help and assistance in the event of a claim.
A fully qualified independent Loss Adjuster working for you
Low annual fee starting at just £15
The service will save you time and expense and will give you complete reassurance that you will have the assistance of a professional specialist to ensure you receive your full entitlement following an insured loss.
- For property and business interruption claims over £5,000 a chartered Loss Adjuster will be personally assigned to prepare your claim and negotiate on your behalf
- Your Loss Adjuster will act solely for you and be available to attend your premises within 48 hours and represent you at meetings with the Insurers representatives
- Your Loss Adjuster will give you advice relating to measures necessary or advisable to secure and make premises safe, to mitigate the loss, to salvage partially or undamaged goods and to minimise the disruption to you and your business
- Your Loss Adjuster will prepare and present your evidence that verifies the loss. He will also liaise with your Accountants to prepare and quantify the business interruption claim
- General risk management advice on any business situation from which a potential claim may arise
- Telephone assistance, immediately an incident occurs, that could give rise to a property or liability claim
- Immediate advice on gathering evidence to defend liability claims
- Practical help in compiling and presenting all claims
- Access to a legal telephone ‘hotline’ for free advice on insurance claims, employment and general litigation matters
Our enhanced claims service ensures you receive the best possible advice at all times, and provides you with access to professionally qualified claims specialists 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
The cost of this service starts at just £15 per year and can cover all your policies with us (except motor related policies).