Get quote now
In our increasingly claims based society it’s important to protect your business against costly legal expenses. Legal expenses insurance cover provides your business with access to a range of covers to ensure that the business does not have to fund solicitors bills for legal representation.
Our Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance Policy includes access to a 24 hour legal, tax and business assistance helpline. – See more at: https://www.johnheath.com/business-insurance/legal-expenses-insurance/
Why you need Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance
You insure your business against catastrophes such as fire, flood and theft but are you protected against the threat and often crippling high cost of litigation?
In an increasingly litigious and legislated commercial environment, it can be hard to keep up to date with all the changes affecting a business. Few companies can afford the luxury of an in-house lawyer and many do not have dedicated HR personnel specialising in employment law.
With legal expenses insurance, you get comprehensive cover for your business, with the benefits of legal advice and representation without the financial burden.
We believe that commercial legal expenses cover is a ‘must have’ for any business. The low cost of these policies coupled with the wide cover benefits means that these policies make good business sense.
- Cover for legal costs and expenses up to £100,000
- Employment dispute protection
- Legal defence (including prosecutions from the Health & Safety Executive)
- Tax investigation (up to a limit of £2,000, in respect of aspect enquiries)
- Contractual dispute protection, in respect of the sale or purchase of goods or services
- Property protection and bodily injury, including nuisance and trespass
- Helpline services
- 24 hour ‘multi-assistance’ legal, tax, business assistance and counselling helplines
- Online employment manual – a comprehensive employment procedures reference guide available to all clients
The premium is based upon the gross annual wageroll of your business (up to £5m). Your business can be covered for as little as £58.30 per year.
- See more at: https://www.johnheath.com/business-insurance/legal-expenses-insurance/#sthash.Tuwnnxqb.dpuf