Buildings & Contents Insurance
Your home is likely to be your biggest asset so you need to make sure it’s covered by the correct home insurance policy.
We have a wide range of home insurance policies available for properties of all types, including ‘high net worth’ policies, catering for larger houses or those with high value contents. It is possible to arrange insurance for your buildings and your contents separately, or as a combined policy covering both. You can also choose to include optional extras such as enhanced cover for sporting equipment or for garden furniture.
We will discuss your requirements in detail to find the most suitable policy for your needs.
It is advisable to obtain a professional valuation for your buildings to ensure that you set the correct limit for insurance purposes. We have negotiated discounted rates with Barrett Corp Harrington (BCH) who would be happy to help in this respect.
- Liability for dishonesty
- Liability for lost documents
- Libel and slander
- Breach of warranty of authority
- Loss of documents
- Collateral warranties
- Occasionally, some insurers will offer cover for the litigation costs of recovering unpaid fee accounts
- Death or bodily injury
- Loss or damage to physical property
- Punitive or exemplary damages
- North American offices
- Liability to other insureds
- Nuclear risks
- Claims and circumstances known at inception of the cover
- Acting as contractor
- Onerous collateral warranties