Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance is designed specifically for anyone working in the motor trade industry. If your company is involved in any aspect of this kind of work then you'll need to protect it against any eventualities in the future.

Motor Trade Insurance Policy Highlights

Great cover at great prices

Find out why our policies cover you better and cover you less.

Motor trade insurance is the right choice for those who buy, sell, work with or fix vehicles. It is an absolute must for MOT test centres and car dealers who simply cannot risk being without it.

It is a fact of life that sometimes things go wrong. So it is important to make sure that your business is covered no matter the type of work you do or the vehicles you use. With motor trade insurance you can arrange for a suitable bespoke policy to give you the protection you need.

When you take out a comprehensive insurance policy you are covered for almost everything you can think of. This includes your business premises and its contents, as well as plant, machinery and stock. Your own stock of vehicles (including demonstrators and courtesy cars) as well as customers’ vehicles can also be covered. In addition to this, motor trade insurance offers protection for your computers and other electronic equipment. Finally, it can also provide cover for employers, public and servicing liability, plus loss of revenue and legal action taken against you.

If you get your insurance from a leading independent broker like us, you will receive assistance regarding which policy options may need to be factored in for your business. We therefore match your particular circumstances and make sure you are correctly covered for all relevant eventualities.

Based on your choices, such as cover for a variety of different vehicles including those for personal use, the optional extras available will give you what you need.

Contact Us

As experienced independent insurance specialists, we can provide you with quotes from all of the leading insurers in the UK. You are able to get the right policy sorted for your individual type of business. Contact us today.