Pub, Restaurant & Hotel Insurance
Insurance for businesses in the hospitality industry
If you are the owner of a pub, restaurant or hotel then it is important that you think very carefully about the protection you have in place to cover for any eventualities that may occur in the future. You should consider the most appropriate level of insurance that is able to meet the needs of your particular type of business.
When you decide to opt for pub, restaurant and hotel insurance you can have peace of mind that the insurance will offer you a comprehensive number of features which have been tailored to meet the specific requirements of the hospitality industry. The insurance also gives you the option to choose from a top selection of optional covers and services.
An extensive range of product features
This insurance has all the flexibility you will need to protect your business. This cover can include a variety of product features, such as:
- Stock, contents, fixtures & fittings – cover for accidental damage including theft and flood
- Money and assault – this also includes any cash held inside money or gaming machines.
- Business interruption – when you take out this feature you are provided with cover for loss of income, the accidental failure of utilities and automatic cover for loss of attraction.
- Property damage – this cover includes seasonal stock increases as well as any garden furniture which is usually kept out in the open.
- Employer’s liability insurance cover for a pub, restaurant or hotel business
- Many businesses that take on either permanent or temporary staff are required by law to have this kind of insurance in place. Should an employee be injured at work, or their property found to be damaged, and you are held legally liable, this insurance can cover you. This also includes cover for staff who only work part-time hours at your pub, restaurant or hotel.
Public and product liability
Public liability insurance is crucial for any business that has visitors on its premises, and so is extremely important for those working in the hospitality industry. As well as covering your legal liability for bodily injury or death to members of the public, the policy will also include any damage to personal belongings left in your custody or control.
While product liability is not a compulsory cover for your business, it can be useful in covering legal liability should any damage to property or personal injury occur as the result of a sale or supply of products through your business.
Commercial legal expenses cover
Commercial legal expenses cover can protect a business against the threat and costs of litigation. This comprehensive insurance offers you the benefits of representation and legal advice as well as cover for debt recovery and any contractual disputes.
Consider the optional add-ons available
As well as the great variety of product features described above, there are also a number of optional add-ons you can also choose to provide cover for your business. These include:
- Loss of liquor licence
- Frozen food
- Employee dishonesty
- Terrorism cover
- Personal accident
A range of Insurers
It is possible to choose from a whole host of different insurance providers in order to find the best deal and the most appropriate cover. A broker can find you the most competitive price for the ideal insurance policy.
Flexibility is important when paying for insurance. We provide a range of options so you can choose the method of payment which suits you best including premium finance.