Drone & Aerial Photographers Professional Indemnity Insurance
As an Aerial Photographer you won’t need us to tell you that you need to have adequate Professional Indemnity Insurance. What we can tell you however is that we can provide that insurance to you quickly, easily and very competitively.
Quote and buy online - cover from all the big names...
Aerial Photographers Professional Indemnity Policy Highlights
Professional indemnity policies will provide a wide range of cover to protect drone and aerial photographers against the following typical scenarios:
- Dishonesty of Employees Dishonesty of employees could lead to a loss for your business. PI policies will often provide cover for these potentially costly losses.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights As an example, if you breach copyright the copyright owner could sue for damages.
- Loss of documents and data Lose documents or data that causes your client a financial loss could lead to a claim.
- Libel and slander Libellous or slanderous acts can lead to very expensive legal proceeding. And substantial claims for damages. PI policies usually provide cover for this which can protect you from these costs.
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality Mistakes happen. And a breach of confidentiality can easily occur regardless of strict business processes.
Professional Indemnity Insurance for Aerial Photographers
Policy wordings can differ
Why Do Aerial Photograhers Need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
There are many reasons for drone and aerial photographers to choose to buy professional indemnity insurance. Whether that be to meet contractual obligations or to comply with regulatory requirements. Your photography business may require this type of cover for the following reasons:
- Giving advice to clients
- Providing a professional service
- Handling information that is confidential in nature
- Using material that is subject to copyright or intellectual property belonging to others
- Belonging to a professional body. And their rules stipulate that professional indemnity insurance is compulsory
- A client insists your business arranges cover before they offer you work (a contractual requirement to have the cover)
Your business could face a claim if you provide negligent or inaccurate advice. And as a result of that advice your client suffers a financial loss. Equally, if you infringe somebody’s intellectual property rights, they may claim for losses against you. Many businesses insist that their business partners or suppliers have professional indemnity insurance so that they are not reliant upon the supplier having sufficient funds themselves to meet such claims.