Recruitment Consultants Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity insurance is something that any individual or company providing advice or recommendations to clients should seriously consider. Recruitment Consultants will often be responsible for vetting or interviewing staff before placing, and inadequate checks could lead to claims against them for negligence. Consultants may also be held liable through vicarious liability for the negligent actions of temporary workers once placed.
Professional Indemnity Insurance protects you or your business against claims relating to negligence, errors, mistakes and breach of professional duty that you make which cause your clients a financial loss. We can provide quotes for recruitment consultants professional indemnity insurance either online or via our office. See below for information on getting a quote.
or Contact our Advisors
Email us: email@example.com or call us on 01270 252 252 to deal with one of our Advisors. If you need any other insurance cover for yourself or your business we can help with that too.
Scope of Cover
Policies may include the following: -*
- Cover in respect of claims for negligence and breach of duty of care.
- Negligent misstatement or negligent misrepresentation.
- Breach of Confidentiality – breach of confidence or misuse of information.
- Dishonesty of individual partners, directors and employees (not including anyone supplied by the consultancy to a client).
- Infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Defamation – cover for innocent libel and slander.
- Loss of Documents – costs incurred replacing or restoring documents.
- Defence Costs – incurred in the investigation, defence or settlement of a claim.
- Mitigation of Loss – reasonable costs and expenses incurred to prevent or reduce the cost of a potential loss.
- Compensation for court attendance in connection with a claim.
- Cover for costs incurred for representation at tribunals and hearings.
*Professional Indemnity policy wordings can differ widely and you should always refer to your Schedule and read the Policy Wording to ascertain the full level of cover provided and any significant exclusions. If in doubt, refer to us for guidance.
You may also be interested in…
We offer a full range of insurance policies so you can be sure that your business will be covered correctly.