Health and Safety Consultant Professional Indemnity Insurance
Quote and buy online - cover from all the big names...
Like all those providing professional services, health and safety consultants provide a service that comes with an expectation of a certain level of professionalism and specialist knowledge. When things go wrong the health and safety consultant may well be held to account for any financial losses with legal action and health and safety consultants professional indemnity insurance is designed to mitigate the effects of such actions.
Health and Safety Consultants Professional Indemnity Policy Highlights
Why Do You Need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
As a health and safety consultant you will deliver first-class risk assessments as well as providing advice to your clients, all the while providing a professional and sound service. Should a client feel that you have failed to identify or remedy Health and Safety requirements in an inspection, have failed to advise appropriately or have misrepresented new legislation, or have failed to meet the standards of regulation or compliance, then they may choose to place a claim against you should they believe you have been negligent and have caused them damage in any way. Ensuring you have the correct cover in place with a comprehensive Health and Safety Consultants Insurance is vital for protecting you in the event that this happens.
Of A Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy
- Offset the financial risk to your insurer
- ensure your business doesn’t have to fund claims
- receive professional legal support when things go wrong
- Protect your business against costly negligence claims – the policy will pay for any compensation that you need to pay (up to the level of cover you choose)
- Pay for legal costs to defend you even if the claim isn’t valid
- Provide you with expert advice and representation to minimise disruption to your business
- Show your clients that you take your professional reputation seriously
- Comply with contractual obligations
- Meet regulatory or trade body requirements
Health and Safety Consultants Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
Your requirements may not be as simple as the questions asked on our online quote and buy system, therefore we ask that you complete the following proposal form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.