Why buy from John Heath?
We are a family owned and run business established in 1975. Our core values are to offer a good, honest and professional service to all our clients. This translates into the following benefits to you:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for a wide range of UK Professions
- Competitive premiums
- Wide panel of Insurers
- Expert advice on policy cover
- We are independant Insurance Brokers
- Cover for new and existing businesses
- Fast quote turnaround - buy online or get quick quotes from our office
- Expert advice on Professional Indemnity issues
- No call centres – speak to one of our Advisors today
- A range of payment options including premium finance
- Cover to suit your business – arranged to meet your requirements
- Fast, efficient claims service
- We’re nice people to deal with!
We can arrange Professional Indemnity Insurance cover for most UK Professions and quote most occupations online or through our office in Cheshire. If you need cover quickly, our online quote system means you get full documentation via email immediately after purchase. Or, call our office and we can use our Professional Indemnity scheme facility to issue cover immediately too. We’ll e-mail your documents or put them in the post, whichever you prefer.
Cover, compliance and peace of mind
Professional Indemnity Insurance is vital to any business that provides advice based upon their knowledge or expertise. Whether this cover is a regulatory obligation or a means to maintain your professional reputation (or both) it’s cover that has to be arranged correctly to protect you from a variety of professional claims. We have the expertise on hand to make sure that you get the professional indemnity cover that you need.
Protect yourself and your business
We live in a litigious society. Professional Indemnity Insurance can protect your business against claims for error, omissions, professional neglect for both the principals and their employees, libel and slander, malicious falsehood, passing off copyrights, breach of confidentiality, and negligent statement or actions. Cover can vary between insurers and trade type.
Professional Indemnity claims are often very costly meaning that incorrectly arranged cover can leave you exposed to large financial losses. We have Professional Indemnity Insurance advisors trained to help you with your enquiry so please don’t hesitate to contact us – we want to make sure that you arrange your Insurance cover correctly so please contact us. We would be happy to help.