Specialist Insurance Cover for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
If you are operating, or wish to operate a small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle in the UK we can provide a tailor made dedicated UAV Insurance policy to cover your UAV and all of your associated equipment.
We have strong working relationships with the CAA, Euro-USC, Resource Group and other leading industry contacts. We’ve established a unique expertise in this field and would be happy to advise upon your own individual requirements.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) are also referred to as:
- Small Unmanned Aircraft (SUA)
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS)
- Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) – this includes attached equipment
John Heath Insurance with MW Power & AirRotorMedia at the Aberdeen ‘All Energy Exhibition’ 2012
Visit our Coverdrone Website
Our bespoke policy is called ‘Coverdrone’ and you can see full details of this on our dedicated website, together with an FAQ section to help answer the most common questions we encounter.
Our policy can cover one or more sub 20kg UAV’s on one easy to arrange policy. It’s a tailor made policy specific to the commercial UAV market and provides a range of key covers to protect your UAV and associated equipment:
- Compliant with EU Regulation (EC) No 785/2004
- Public and Products Liability insurance up to £10m
- Cover for operating at ‘high-risk’ premises, over water and indoors
- European cover whilst in flight, and in transit
- Loss or damage to the UAV and associated equipment
- Aviation Liability cover
For a quote or further information please either contact us or complete the enquiry form and we will be happy to help. You can also register your renewal date and we’ll contact you when your insurance is due for renewal.
For further information you can visit our dedicated UAV website at www.coverdrone.com