Rebuilding costs valuation service

We have been advising clients to seek the services of a Professional Surveyor regarding the adequacy of their building sum insured for many years. It’s a specialised area and one that clients need to take seriously to ensure that they are adequately insured in the event of a claim.

BCH (Barrett, Corp & Harrington) specialise in valuations for insurance purposes for all types of commercial and residential buildings, no matter how large or small. These include offices, factories, shops, flats, estates, farms, private homes, stately homes, historic and listed buildings. BCH have over 60 years experience in the Insurance and Loss Adjusting field giving them a qualified background when performing their valuation services.

To read more about BCH, you canĀ visit their website.

We would like to point out that John Heath Insurance receives no payment from BCH for recommending their services. You can of course, consult a local surveyor who should be able to provide you with an insurance rebuilding valuation on a similar basis.

As always, any queries regarding this article should be referred to our office.