Motor Trade Insurance: The Basics

If your business operates within the motor trade industry, you need insurance cover that is designed to protect businesses from unexpected eventualities.

Who Needs Motor Trade Insurance?

Any business trading within the UK motor trade sector can benefit from specific motor trade cover. This includes:

• Car dealerships
• Body shops
• Repair shops (of any size)
• MOT test centres
• Petrol stations
• Tyre and exhaust garages

What Is Covered?

Policies differ from one insurer to another, but we can find a comprehensive policy that is suitable for the particular needs of your business. We can provide a combined motor trade policy giving you one policy to cover vehicles, premises, stock and liability covers. This keeps things simple, with one policy to manage, one premium and one renewal date.

Some of the areas of cover include:

  • Premises (contents, stock, equipment and machinery)
  • The costs of legal action
  • Road Risks
  • Loss of revenue
  • Faulty workmanship
  • Breakdown protection
  • Vehicle locks and keys
  • Customer vehicle loss of use
  • Employers and Public Liability

For more information call our office where we would be happy to help.

Leave a comment