Office Insurance To Cover Your Business

Commercial offices face risks every day of the week from fire and flood, no matter where they are located, but there are insurance products available to help you keep your business running whatever happens.

Getting the right cover in place is vital. Losing customers on any trading day can damage a firm’s reputation, so the last thing any owner needs is to see an office out of action for a week or maybe more. Before John Heath recommends any insurance products we like to fully understand what a business requires.

What Insurance Covers A Business That Cannot Trade?

Imagine a fire, flood or storm that happens overnight or at the weekend. You and your staff return to work and discover an office that is in tatters. Through no fault of your own the building that allows you to supply goods and services to the public could be damaged, made unsafe or rendered completely off limits.

While many insurance policies will provide repair and even rebuild costs, you could potentially lose a lot of trade. Business Interruption cover would be a good option, added to your standard business property insurance or as part of a comprehensive package.

Business Interruption cover gives you options. Nobody wants to lose valued customers, so having access to temporary buildings, or a short-term location so that your business can continue trading with minimal down time could make all the difference. The alternative is losing clients to competitors, with no guarantees that you’d get them back.

Don’t Let Building Damage Dampen Your Spirits

It’s a huge blow when you see years of hard work ruined by something out of your control. Protecting yourself against those risks means that you can soon be operating again. A good buildings insurance policy will see your premises restored to former glories, and that includes the costs of professional fees like architects and surveyors – not just replacement bricks and mortar.

Some forms of damage might go unseen for some time. Flood damage, for example, could affect pipes and cables. Trace and access cover will enable faults to be located, such as leaks and blockages that hamper your business and those around you.

What Other Cover Is Available For An Office?

We know it’s not just about buildings and loss of profits. You’ll have other things to consider, too.  Fortunately we can cover a range of additional areas too. For example: glass, money, employers and public liability, commercial legal protection, computer breakdown, employee dishonesty, personal accident and not forgetting your office contents and computers!

Get Your Business Working – Quickly!

Suffering any form of loss or damage to your business is inconvenient. John Heath aims to provide immediate quotes so that you’re covered the same day. It’s a personal service, so you get a dedicated Insurance Advisor who will deliver expert advice throughout the duration of your policy.

The John Heath team is easy to talk to and doesn’t pressure you to make hasty decisions. Our quotes are ‘no-obligation’ and free of charge, processed when you are ready to get the best cover for your business in place. We provide an annual cover review to make sure your commercial operations are comprehensively covered.

Just give us a call if you’d like to know more…

Leave a comment